Friday, August 13, 2010

8/13 - A visit from papa

We got Aiden a helmet earlier in the week and he loves it (I'm a little surprised by that). He got a horn to which came with the helmet. Wow. I need to find a place in the garage for that. As you can see in the video, he LOVES honking the horn.
We enjoyed papa being here for a couple days. Aiden and Eli were loving spending time with him.
Eli has been pretty good lately. He's actually been great over the past 2 months since he started taking the Zantax. He's a totally different baby. It's great. I can't believe no one thought of him taking this medicine before.
Papa watched Eli so Aiden and I could go on our first ride together. We had a blast. Aiden loved it. He pointed out everything as we rode by it and we even accidently rode into some sprinklers (yuck because it's reclaimed water). Aiden fussed a little but he was having so much fun he didn't whine too much.
I think I'll have to plan to take Aiden on rides on Wed since that is the only day Eli is in daycare and Aiden isn't.
I put Eli on my shoulders for the first time the other day. He had lots of fun but grabbed tons of hair out of my head.
As you can see in these pictures of Eli "pushing" Aiden (Aiden is too heavy and Eli is too weak to actually make this hippo move), they have fun. Eli is pulling Aiden's hair so I'm shocked Aiden didn't scream and get off. As you can see in the second picture, Eli does crazy things when I take his paci out sometimes. He doesn't use it very often but sometimes he needs it because he must have something in his mouth. In the 2nd picture, he's about to suck on the handle of the hippo.

Aiden and Eli are starting to play quite a bit and it's so cute. Here is a picture of Aiden walking over Eli. They both thought it was pretty funny. As long as they are both having fun, I don't care what they do.
Eli is becoming a little booger when I'm in the kitchen. He loves to open this bottom drawer and I haven't found a locking mechanism for it yet.
Aiden got new shoes the other day and he's pretty excited about it. The McQueen shoes he picked out light up when he walks as you can see in the video. I wanted to stay a still picture too so Brad can see (he can't see videos from the ship).


Papa came back to town tonight. It was good timing. I had to take Aiden back to the dr today (he was there on Monday in Acute Care). He's having some severe allergies right now so they switched his meds today. We'll know in about 3 days if this will work better.
Eli got a ride on the bus tonight. Aiden had fun pushing him around and Eli can touch one foot down and almost the second. He's growing so fast.

Since Aiden is having such a hard time with ear infections, we got him the new device (Ear band-it). There is some silicone that goes in his ear and then this neoprene wrap around his head. He didn't mind wearing it tonight (we just got it today) because he knows wearing this is the only way he can go in the pool which he really wants to do.
We should have a good couple of days with papa here.

No comments:

Post a Comment