Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/3 - Just a video


This is just a video which is almost 2 minutes long. Most of you probably won't think it's even funny or entertaining but I know at least my mom will like it. This is Eli wanting to touch the night light and me telling him "no touch." Today was a great day with the boys. We went for a roller blade and then to the pool in the morning. After naps we got groceries then came home and got dinner and baths. I'm sitting here now thinking how great it would be for me to download some new pictures for the blog but not wanting to put that much effort into anything. I'll do it tomorrow night hopefully and show you the pictures of Aiden playing with hit "boat" (corndog) during dinner so that daddy would come home. This picture is obviously taken before Brad left. I'm missing him lots right now, especially at night. That's when we actually talk and have some time to ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment